Using MITRE ATT&CK in the Cloud: TTPs, Tools, and Trajectory
Watch our webinar for insight into the MITRE ATT&CK framework. Our team uses this framework extensively in on-premise infrastructure testing and during purple team exercises to test security controls.
We’ll discuss how this framework is used to detect and respond to known Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs). We will also review the MITRE ATT&CK Cloud matrix’s current level of maturity and assess where it’s headed. In addition, we will discuss the tools we leverage and how we augment them to interact with this matrix.
What You’ll Learn
- Which TTPs are reflected in current cloud controls?
- Should you align your overall cloud security program, and if so, how?
- Do the TTPs properly and accurately account for the overall kill chain in a cloud environment?
- Is there redundancy with other TTPs in different matrices?
- What this all means to you and your business?