Our people are the backbone of this company and we take our culture seriously. Find out what sets us apart.
Security Compass Advisory Commits to this Standard By:
- Diversifying our Events Committee to ensure all demographics are considered when planning internal events and engagement initiatives
- Empowering the Belonging Committee to suggest, curate and implement ideas to support overall DIBE
- Increasing sponsorship and support of existing Employee Resource Groups and encouraging the forming of any additional ERG’s
- Committing to demographics reporting to identify where we have gaps and setting goals for improvement
- Diversifying our network and aligning with community partners from underrepresented groups
- Consistently reviewing and improving People & Culture policies, practices and processes for bias and systemic inequity
The culture of Security Compass Advisory is derived from our mission: to secure emerging technology for a trusted tomorrow. We offer challenging work and cutting-edge research in an openly collaborative environment. We encourage you to explore ideas and test new theories.
“If you want a balanced, happy approach to your work and your life, Security Compass is committed to your growth as an individual. They are invested in your wellbeing, and they want you to succeed. It’s this attitude that helps us to take on work and challenges that are new to us, and figure out a way to move forward together.”