Working at Kroll
Our people are the backbone of this company and we take our culture seriously. Find out what sets us apart.
Kroll Commits to this Standard By:
- Diversifying our Events Committee to ensure all demographics are considered when planning internal events and engagement initiatives
- Empowering the Belonging Committee to suggest, curate and implement ideas to support overall DIBE
- Increasing sponsorship and support of existing Employee Resource Groups and encouraging the forming of any additional ERG’s
- Committing to demographics reporting to identify where we have gaps and setting goals for improvement
- Diversifying our network and aligning with community partners from underrepresented groups
- Consistently reviewing and improving People & Culture policies, practices and processes for bias and systemic inequity
Kroll provides proprietary data, technology and insights to help our clients stay ahead of complex demands related to risk, governance and growth. Our solutions deliver a powerful competitive advantage, enabling faster, smarter and more sustainable decisions. With 5,000 experts around the world, we create value and impact for our clients and communities.