Security Compass Advisory Commits to this Standard By:
- Diversifying our Events Committee to ensure all demographics are considered when planning internal events and engagement initiatives
- Empowering the Belonging Committee to suggest, curate and implement ideas to support overall DIBE
- Increasing sponsorship and support of existing Employee Resource Groups and encouraging the forming of any additional ERG’s
- Committing to demographics reporting to identify where we have gaps and setting goals for improvement
- Diversifying our network and aligning with community partners from underrepresented groups
- Consistently reviewing and improving People & Culture policies, practices and processes for bias and systemic inequity
The culture of Security Compass Advisory is derived from our mission: to secure emerging technology for a trusted tomorrow. We offer challenging work and cutting-edge research in an openly collaborative environment. We encourage you to explore ideas and test new theories.